Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Things that actually came out of my mouth today...

Yes, those are your girl parts. No, we don't wipe them with the dust pan.

Yes, you pee-peed on the floor. Yeah, I know you went potty. Yes, next time will try to actually go potty in the potty. No dear. That pee pee on the floor is not pretty.

Um, thanks for helping me clean up the pee pee, but that is your pretend rag and I don't think you should help me clean with it.

Oh, don't put the pee pee rag in your mouth. Ewww! Gross!

No, honey. Once the paper goes in the potty, we don't get it out.

Stop girls. We only use the papers to wipe our girl parts. We don't wipe our arms after we wipe our hineys.

Shaun, this is getting harder, not easier. I mean, its getting funnier too, but geesh!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So much we need to learn! Nothing is intuitive. It's amazing we all turn out semi-normal somehow.

    ReplyDelete