Sunday, January 10, 2010

Change is in the air!

Changes around our family life, in the style of the 5 W's!

Who: Mainly me, Gabby and Lilly

What: I've accepted a position as the director of the Children's Day Out program that cares for kiddos from age 1 to 4.

When: Part-time. MWF 9-2. The best part...the girls will get to be there with me!

Where: Our church!

Why: Well, lots of reasons actually. For one, I am ready to do a little something out of the house. I am still pursuing my photography business, but this will be nice to be a part of while that adventure is still growing. For another, as if doubling the size of your family and seriously decreasing your income (by being a SAHM) wasn't hard enough, pretty soon our girls will be in activities that cost money and then there is that pesky little question about whether or not Shaun and I will have more children. So, instead of set ourselves up for debt down the road, we are trying to get a little ahead. And lastly, I do miss things about working outside my home, such as co-workers and friends, I do love getting to work with children, and this is an awesome opportunity to gain some experience in administration, staff development, and management!

So, that is what is new in our life!

I'll let you know how it goes!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i just wanted to introduce myself! my name is sarah and i am a new follower of your blog. i came across it at the topmommyblogs website. your daughters are so adorable!!

    i hope that you enjoy my blog just as much. i too have twin girls (2.5 years) and a baby. http://simplyblessedwithchaos.blogspot.com

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete