Okay, so I was out and about with the girls today when out of nowhere I found myself in a huge dilemma.
For those of strong at heart, but weak at tummy you might want to skip this post...
So G, L, and I had almost made it to the library to play when all the sudden I had to pee. Like now. Okay, I thought. I'll just use the bathroom at the library...even though I hate public restrooms. Sounded easy enough.
So I get the girls out of the car and into the library and to the restroom area. As I was about to go into the stall I realize that I have NEVER used the restroom in public by myself while with the girls.
How do moms do that?
Do you drive the stroller into the stall? My double wide, cadillac stroller doesn't fit, I assure you. Doesn't fit in the disabled stall either. So then what's an M.O.M. to do?
Park the stroller outside the bathroom and hope and pray no one steals my cuties? I think not.
Ask some innocent looking person to watch G & L? Doubtful. That's hard for me at times.
Take them out of the stroller and let them stand in the stall with me? They don't stand...stand still, anyways so EWW! Definitely not!
Leave the door open and let the whole library observe?
Or vacillate between crossing my legs and doing the pee pee dance for the next hour and a half until we are home?
That's more like it.
Seriously, what is a M.O.M. (Mother of Multiples or Many) to do?!?
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment