Monday, October 12, 2009

This and That

You may be wondering why I've neglected this blog for a while. And yes, things like crashed hard drives and lost pictures certain played a part. But the real reason I've been away is

this

Playing outside in the blasted freezing Oklahoma October weather.

(Now do you see why we sometimes call Gabby (right) Baby Blagojevich?)

...and that

Glueing at MDO

...and definitely this

Coloring and kissing...while outside.
So cute!


And on the kitchen floor.
(Thank you God for creating the man or woman who invented Magic Erasers. If I knew you, I'd kiss you!)

...and how could I forget that?!?

Gettin' wild with ink pens (who cares? they wash off!)

That's not M&M's running out of her mouth folks. That is smushed, mushed, and melting crayons, non-toxic of course! :)

These girls are so busy and keep me running around like crazy. Lucky for all of us, I recently got new shoes and so did G & L. So, as soon as all of that stuff settles down, be looking for my teensy trend setters to take a tip-toe down the twinway and show off their twinky shoes . How's that for the letter t?!?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment