Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am tired.

Lately, our family has been battling one illness after another.

And, quite frankly, I am tired.

I am tired of my children being sick.

I am tired of not knowing how to help them feel better.

I am tired of forcing fever reducing medicine in them.

I am tired of sleepless nights.

I am tired from sleepless nights.

I am just so frickin' tired!

I am tired of hearing my girls sound like little piggies while sleeping.

I am tired of them having to work so hard to breath.

I am tired of sharing my bed with my girls.

I am tired of snapping at my husband because I'm so stressed I can barely see straight!

I am tired of having 18 hours of stuff to fit into one hour long nap...make that 25 minute long nap. Great.

I am just so frickin' tired!

I am tired of separating the girls during the night.

I am tired of holding one girl, holding the hand of another, keeping a blanket from falling, and a paci from plunging AND trying to use the restroom.

I am definitely tired of that!

I am tired of being cooped up.

I am just so tired.

Pity party will be ending in approximately 1 hour. I promise a better attitude tomorrow.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment