This year our family went to the pumpkin patch with our area's twins club. It was neat to see all the other sets of twins! Lilly had a blast at the patch, but Gabby had a blasted meltdown! In between tantrums and snacks we had many new experiences, made lots of dying cow cry noises, and managed to have a little fun.
See for yourself!
Lilly * Goat Friend * Gabby
All in Rare Form
Lilly and La Chica * Gabby and Tiny
Done riding...NOW!
The Whole Group...minus Gabby and Lilly of course.
They refused to sit nicely with the other kiddos.
I know that lately I've flashed back to pictures from last year often, but I just can't help but do it again. I just love (and hate) realizing how much my lovies have changed over the past year.
How Tall Fall 2008?
2009?
2008 Posing with Daddy
Pickin' Punkins 2008
Pickin' Punkins 2009
Pumpkin Heads 2009
Our Family
2008 - Good
2009 - Better
2010 - Best???
I suppose that is yet to come!
Happy Fall Y'all!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment