Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat, Smell our Feet, Give us Something Good to Eat!

This was Gabby and Lilly's first time to go trick or treating, for real anyway. Last year we went trick or treating for baby food at all our close relatives homes. This year the girls wanted the real deal!

Getting ready...sometimes it does take two people for one girl!



They just couldn't wait to get outside...


And, we're off!

Lilly was just sure she didn't need any help!

Sweet Gabby leading Daddy around, like always.


Have I mentioned before that the girls ALWAYS want to play in the middle of the street? They liked that aspect of Trick-or-Treating!


The first house...


I think I liked trick-or-treating more than the girls. Oh, how I love this mommy life!



Check out Gabby and Lilly's T-Bird Daddy! Yep, that's right! Daddy dressed up, too! He is such a wonderful daddy to our girls!


Gabby is such a loving girl!


My Boo-tiful Ladies!

So sweet!

Already breaking into the loot!
Gabby LOVES candy corn!

Walking up to the door...

...walking away from the door, without getting to pet the dog.
Trick-or-Treating was so heartbreaking!

Our Family

Sweet Lilly and Ma (what she calls me when she really wants my attention!)

THE LOOT!

Did anyone else notice that Gabby is reading the nutrition information on the package of M&M's? Such a smart girl!

Open them Mommy!

YUM!



Let's play with the sweet morsels of chocolatey goodness!

Homade treats from Grammie!




We had so much fun this Halloween, and in October in general. As someone who is always planning for the next thing, I was determined to enjoy being in the moment this month. We tried to attend all the little get togethers we were invited to and just soak up the season! It was such a fun month and I know that things are only getting better with age, both mine and the girls'!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment