I was having an apple and so I cut paper thin slices of it for the girls. Then I poured a little bit of Kool-Aid sugar free, tropical punch drink mix powder out on their trays. They were hesitant at first, but because they are Erickson/Loman children and by virtue of that LOVE dipping sauces they caught on quickly! They loved 'dipping' the apples into the powder! They thought the bright red was very neat! And tasty, too!
And of course I caught them red...mouthed!
Koloring and Kool-Aid...What could be better than that?!?
I'm planning to go serious grocery shopping tomorrow and thinking about buying all the Kool-Aid colors of the rainbow! What healthy snacks do your kiddos enjoy?
As a side note, I'm not sure why I take so many vampire-baby looking pictures?!? Remember this? Perhaps I'm gearing up for New Moon?!?
Blessings from Twinsville!








No comments:
Post a Comment