Thursday, May 10, 2012

A sit down with Gabby, age 4

1. How old are you? 4

2. Who is your best friend? Lilly

3. What is your favorite thing? To have my birthday party

4. What is your favorite color? Purple & pink

5. What is your favorite food? Peanut butter & jelly, cuties, and green beans

6. What do you like to do with your family? Play with them

7. What is your favorite toy? Belle & Ariel & Cinderella

8. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know. I don't want to grow up.

9. What makes you happy? Playing with mommy and daddy.

10. What makes you sad? When daddy goes to work.

11. What is your favorite show to watch? Dancing with the Stars & Ariel movie

12. What is your favorite book? Nighttime story princess books, and all the other princess books

13. What do you love to learn about? Dancing

14. What is the best part about your birthday? I like hitting things. (She knows there will be a pinata at her party.)

15. Where do you like to go? To stores

16. Who was your teacher? Ms. Sara & Ms. Crystal

17. What is your favorite treat? Tootsie rolls (I have no idea where this came from!)

18. What do you think about before you fall asleep? I think about Lilly.

19. If you could meet someone famous, who would it be? Princessas

20. What do you want for your birthday? A wedding doll, Ariel with a wedding dress with wedding shoes, a veil, and a crown, and Prince Eric...no nevermind, not Prince Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment