My baby girls have come so far! Enjoy these shots from Gabby and Lilly's 4th birthday picture sesh. I'm totally biased, but they are more and more beautiful every year (and more and more willing to entertain their momma and all her photo ideas)!
I just love these girlies!

Gabby's loves, at age 4...pose was all her. This girls no amateur. ;)

Lilly's loves, at age 4...

Gotta take the lovey shots


I just love these girlies!

Gabby's loves, at age 4...pose was all her. This girls no amateur. ;)

Lilly's loves, at age 4...

Gotta take the lovey shots


The elephant that they desperately wanted in their pictures. He is 'were baby.' And they needed a 'fam-i-ly pitcher.' Of course they are smiling better with the elephant than any of the others. Lol!

They are total besties!
More birthday fun to come! Promise!




Oh my goodness... these are the most fun and creative photos! And what beautiful little models you have to work with ;) They're precious! How in the world did you make giant chalk board? LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete