Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 11 of 2011!!!

Instead of some wordy post about the year 2011, let's just count it down with pictures! Thank you fellow bloggers for this genius idea! Most of these are in no particular order, except number one. I'm sure you'll understand. :)

My Top 11 of 2011
11. Our trip to the 'Great Big Fodge'

DSC_6698 edited

DSC_6683 edited

DSC_6681 edited

DSC_6756 merged

10. Brother and sisterly love

DSC_4801 edited

DSC_5798 edited

DSC_3908 edited

DSC_3687 edited

9. The blessing of my photography business
These are just a few favorite shots from this fall. I'm hoping to share a whole post about my business soon!

Wilson 13fb

Griffin 10

Nolen 6

8. Fab friends
These girls are just a few wonderful women I get to call friends. Whether girls nights, couples dates, playdates, or conversation over drinks, any time spent with them is fab!

rare pair ladies

7. NICU blessings
A little info here, the multiples group we are part of adopts a service project each holiday. This year we chose to provide stocking bags for each infant in the NICU. I was fortunate enough to be one of the few people organizing this project. This is the tree with bags (filled with ornaments, nicu smocks, socks, teething rings, etc.). We also provided refreshments. Then, a day before Christmas, my own favorite Santa (my husband) dressed up and we went together to take pictures of each baby with Santa. As I mentioned, this project was done with our multiples group, but I still consider it a big highlight of our year. Giving back is what its all about!

nicu 1

6. Visit from Aunt Chrissy, Uncle Greg, and Jaret as well as a couple visits from Grama (although I can't find pictures from her visit...?). During the visit from Chrissy, Greg, and Jaret our sweet boy was baptized.

P6122973 edited

DSC_5096 edited

5. New friendships with sweet, sweet friends

One of the most wonderful things about 2011 is getting to know and grow close to this sweet friend, Michelle. She's beyond fabulous! Lucky for us our hubbies and kiddos enjoy each other's company too!

michelle & k 2

Couples Night!

graves erickson couples

michelle & k

4. Celebrating 7 years of marriage to my best friend and the most wonderful father and husband I know! Can't wait to celebrate 8 years next year and start planning our vow renewal!!!

DSC_6645

3. Nanny's recovery after stroke
I think these pictures say it all. Most strong willed, dedicated fighter I know.

DSC_0520 edited

DSC_4122

2. Gabby and Lilly's 3rd birthday

DSC_4381 portrait 11x14

DSC_4534 edited

1. Our 2011 baby blessing, Parker!
The single best blessing of 2011.

DSC07214

DSC07207 edited

DSC_3043 bw

2011 had its share of ups and downs, but I can gladly say it was a year of abundant blessings. May 2012 bring happiness, health, and joy to all!
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment