Tuesday, December 13, 2011

merry & bright

Our 2011 Family Christmas Card

2011 holiday card front 2

{back}

2011 holiday card back

I'm proud to say that I designed it front and back myself and really love the way it turned out! Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and the most joyful New Years!

2009 Christmas Cards

Christmas card

It is so neat to see our family change each year on our card. I'm thinking adding Parker has to be the biggest and best change so far! I'm also realizing that I tend to be anti-traditional Christmas colors when it comes to holiday cards. I know that 2009 (no picture if you believe that) was black, white, and red. However 2008 was super traditional. Red and green. Of course it was a picture of my baby twin girlies from the back wearing nothing but a santa hat and booties...probably not traditional, but we really meant it when we wished everyone a Merry Christmas from the bottom of our hearts. ;)


Merry Christmas Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment