How can you not love this little man?
Such a big boy!
Safe? Eh. Cute? Yes!
And of course I had to put him in the box. This is the box that G & L had their first Christmas pictures taken in!
We totally had to take the top of the box away. Little mister would not stop waving it everywhere. Shortly after that he stood up inside the box. :)
And then we did a bad, bad thing...
But he was such a cute, cute boy when doing it!
I just love those cheeks and arm rolls!
Now this face really is sweet enough to eat!
'I love this thing momma! You've been holding out!'
Gabby agrees!
Lilly was a fan too!
Okay, I admit. They do look alike.
Pictures are a totally valid reason to let your young child have a sugary lollipop, right?
I know studio pictures and cutesy pictures in boxes and with props are not really the thing right now, but I just love them when my baby is the one in the photos! I love looking back at the pics from G & L's first Christmas photo session. I'm sorry, but I can't help myself! I love these Santa babies and can't wait to have a few of these {sweet} photos on my wall for many holidays to come!

















That first picture of him in the tie kills me. So cute!
ReplyDelete