Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3 little e's {heart} Santee!

No holiday season is complete without a trip to see 'Santee!' This was the first year that Gabby and Lilly 100%, without a doubt knew exactly the importance and reason for visiting Santa. And Parker, well he's just as jolly as old St. Nick!

santa pic all 3

And yes, I did have 2 different pictures taken and purchased because my baby needs his own 'first Christmas' Santa picture. (Lord knows they don't make 'My 1st Christmas Shirts' in size 18-24 months!) :) However, I think this little suspenders and tie number is just as cute! Thank goodness for people who are talented in the sewing department! I was able to have Parkers Santa tie and suspenders shirt made as well as G & L's shirts that say 'Bling it on Santa.' :)

santa pic p

If you are part of mi familia, your Santee pictures will be to you soon!

1 comment: