Thursday, October 13, 2011

scruba dub dub Parker's in the tub!

Guess who can sit up to take a bath now???

PARKER!

DSC_6804 edited

That's right. We decided recently that we should put him in the bathseat to see how he would do. And, not suprising at all, he not only did great, but loved it!

DSC_6808 edited

That little toy he has is Mr. Penguin. Named of course by his two lovely sisters. And let me just say that you aren't a kiddo in this family unless you love Mr. Penguin. By the looks of it, Parker gets to stay with us! ;)

DSC_6814 edited

No seriously. The girls used to fight over this bath toy. It came in one of those J&J travel baby bath soaps kit. I remember telling Shaun that I was going t find out where it came from and go buy another one for the girls. It actually came in one of those J&J travel baby bath soap kits, but since it was a shower gift, I didn't know where to find it. Wouldn't you know that a few months after G & L stopped being obsessed with it, I found another of those kits. Oh well. At least only one is needed now. (Thank goodness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment