Wasting no time, the 3 Little E's went to the pumpkin patch the first day in October! We had to get our pumpkins to paint and carve as well as some decorations for our yard and house!
This 'patch' is actually owned by GLP's Pa so we tend to get VIP service when we visit. ;)
Here is my brother, a.k.a. Uncle Jeffy! I think he and Parker are starting to like each other.
Parker Pumpkin!
Miss Lil sitting on a gigantic pumpkin!
Miss Gab sitting on a gigantic white pumpkin! If I told you the white ones are called 'cinderella' pumpkins would that help explain why she insisted on taking a picture with the white one? Thought so.
Hey, what's this hay?!?
It would have bee nice if he'd look at his momma, but we'll settle for the 'how can I get this marvelous new discovery into my mouth' face. :)
And of course, one picture perfect pose of my purdee punkins!
And of course, one picture perfect pose of my purdee punkins!








No comments:
Post a Comment