Dear Blog,
I really am so sorry for not giving you more attention. You see, life as been crazy, fun, and just too important to step away and enter the blog world. Between difficult things like illness for GLP and another hospital stay for Nanny, things have been too time consuming. Then there's the awesome blessing of my photography business. This time of year is always busy, but this year it has really taken off. Its kinda hard to sit and type when you are behind a camera several hours a day!
Anywho, I hope to get back to you soon. And by soon, I mean before 2012 (I'm kidding...or am I?). Until then, I'm off to Haunt the Zoo and 'hunt' for eggs. Its a possibility Gab and Lil are a little confused about 'hunting' for eggs at Easter and 'haunting' the zoo for candy at Halloween. Better address that in my absense too!
'Til next time,
Your not-so-loyal author Kristyn
I really am so sorry for not giving you more attention. You see, life as been crazy, fun, and just too important to step away and enter the blog world. Between difficult things like illness for GLP and another hospital stay for Nanny, things have been too time consuming. Then there's the awesome blessing of my photography business. This time of year is always busy, but this year it has really taken off. Its kinda hard to sit and type when you are behind a camera several hours a day!
Anywho, I hope to get back to you soon. And by soon, I mean before 2012 (I'm kidding...or am I?). Until then, I'm off to Haunt the Zoo and 'hunt' for eggs. Its a possibility Gab and Lil are a little confused about 'hunting' for eggs at Easter and 'haunting' the zoo for candy at Halloween. Better address that in my absense too!
'Til next time,
Your not-so-loyal author Kristyn


No comments:
Post a Comment