Monday, October 31, 2011

A boy and a sweater

Back before our Parker was born, his Grama (my mother in law) knitted him a sweater. The story behind the sweater is a little funny because she had begun to knit it before knowing I was expecting another baby. When we visited her in the summer of 2010, I saw the sweater and said something along the lines of the sweater color and style was almost cute enough to have a little boy to put in it. At that time I didn't know Baby C was a boy and sorta kinda thought I wanted another girl. What was I thinking?!?

Anyways, a few months down the road, the same adorable light blue sweater came all wrapped up for my Parker. And since I need little to no reason to have a photo session when the subject is my kiddos, documenting him wearing the sweater was certainly reason enough!

Love the sweater. Love the big man hair!

DSC_7163 edited

DSC_7154 edited

I think the little hat on P looks so much like the old school 'leatherhead' football helmets. And by that I mean he's adorable in it!

DSC_7141 edited

DSC_7160 edited

DSC_7167 edited

Sweater or not, this little guy is handsome.

DSC_7163 edited bw

Grama, thanks so much for my sweet sweater, hat, and booties! I've told Momma to hold onto it until I'm big enough to appreciate it! Love, Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment