

Flower Centerpieces
One of the tables. I made placemats for each princess who attended G & L's party. I used the crown pattern on the invitation throughout the decorations and also here. In the middle of each placemat was each princesses name!

Favor bags tagged to match the placemats! Inside was a princess candy necklace, Disney princess tattoos, and rings!

Happy Birthday Banner above the sweets table. You can't see it here, but the colored part of the banner is glitter paper! Very 'sfarkeley' as Gabby would say!

Gabby and Lilly's 3rd Brithday picture sat on the cake table. Oh how I love my two little princesses!
This was the first year that we old had sweets during the party. I'm usually all for having a meal together, but since this party was for girlie friends and moms/grandmas, we went with just sweets!
The cake! And yes, I made it! I promise it wasn't near as hard as it looks. Big effect for a little fuss!

Yummy cookies that my aunt and cousins made. They were adorable! From left to right, they are mirrors, frogs (Princess and the Frog), crowns, apples (think Snow White people), squirrels (every princess has a forest animal friend), high heels, and ice cream cones (because my aunt thought they were cute. hehe!). There is even Princess Tiana on the platter somewhere. Can you find her?!?

Yummy cake dots that my friend Saradee made. Not only were they delish, but they made great candle holders when I realized I had no place for candles on the cake! Oops!

A Table fit for a Princess...or two!
I absolutely loved planning the party and seeing the joy on the faces of my princesses and all their little princess friends. I can't wait to share the rest with you! Next up: Belle!




No comments:
Post a Comment