Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I know you think you have the best kids, but I really do! They make my life special every. single. day. So while it is nice to be celebrated especially on Mother's Day, being with my children every day makes the other 364 days during the year that I'm not celebrated in some exceptional way totally wonderful too!

Me and My 3 Little E's


First Mother's Day as a Mommy to Parker! :)


This is the frame that the little e's made me this year (with a little help from Grammie). I absolutely love it! The hand and foot print are Parkers. The flowers are made out of Gabby and Lilly's fingers. The little black letters beside the flowers are Gabby's 'G' and Lilly's 'L.' They wrote their letters so I'd know who's fingers were who's!



Shaun and the babies bought me a certificate for a massage at a local salon. It was wonderful!
Thanks so much to everyone who helped make today an extra special day in the life of this Mommy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment