Friday, May 27, 2011

A Royal Celebration: Princess Gabby and Princess Lilly

This little online celebration would not be complete without some pictures of the princess birthday girls. And, I can't write this without saying how amazed I am at the beauty my girls have both inside and out. I am taken back everyday. Enjoy!


Princess Lillyan




Princess Gabby




Thank you cards. Gabby, Lilly, Shaun, and I are so thankful for everyone who helped make this day special whether present or from far away. We love ya'll!





And one last tidbit...as Princess Belle was leaving, Gabby ran over to her, grabbed up a bag and started helping her to the car. You see during the whole party Gabby was a little overwhelmed with everything going on. But, as Belle was leaving she walked her out front and truly thought she was heading home with her. Even as overwhelmed as she was, she loved Belle and hasn't stopped talking about the day the 'real' Belle came to her 'birday' party!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment