Thursday, January 27, 2011

Going Private

I've decided to turn The Trouble with Twins into a private blog. If you would like to continue to read and keep up with my family, please leave me a comment with your email address. I will go in and give permission for you to view this site. I hope that all of our friends and family will choose to still check in from time to time as we enjoy sharing our lives with you so much. I know that I've also 'met' lots of other mommas through having this blog and I want you wonderful ladies to still read up on us if you'd like. So, leave a comment with your email address (I've switched my comments to be moderated before published so I will simply write your email down and delete your comment so your address is never published) or let me know through facebook. In a perfect world I wouldn't feel like this is necessary to do. However, this mama lion has a protective streak that runs deep and my husband and I feel it necessary to protect our family. Thanks so much!

Oh, and if you do choose to join our 'private' site (that sounds so bad) be on the lookout for a post coming up about how my neuosis nesting lead to me actually making our house so secure that we ourselves couldn't get it. Its a riot, lemme tell ya!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment