FAVORITE QUOTES OF THE DAY 2011
- Anyone else's kiddos call Winnie the Pooh, 'Sham-pooh'? I'm thinking we focus a little too much on hair care in the Erickson household.;) January 5, 2011
- Lilly - "I 'poud' of you Gabby." I love, love, love my girls! January 7, 2011
- Gabby, "You're princessa Fiona and I'm Shrek." Gotta love their big imaginations. January 31, 2011
- Lilly, "I yuv my baby Parker." Love it! February 4, 2011
- In the words of Lilly, "You're a good momma." I love my sweet Lilly so much. Isn't it amazing how kiddos know just the right thing to say when mommas need a pick me up? :) February 10, 2011
- My kids drink cherry limade 'flushies!' They think a Sonic grilled cheese and a flushie is a serious gourmet meal. :)February 22, 2011
- Lilly, "Baby Parker's eatin' your boob." Gotta love my Lilly! March 2, 2011
- Lilly, "I wanna pet him!" Again, sweet words from my little Lilly. Gabby hasn't given us a laugh yet, but she sure is mommy's helper girl. March 6, 2011
- Gabby said it today: "This is my best friend." Talking about Lilly of course. :) March 8, 2011
- "My a big girl so I just gonna chrive da car and sissy gonna sit in na carseat next to Parker." Our plans according to Gabby. Lilly said, "Yeah cause I'm not big yet, but maybe we bring you a treat okay mommy?"March 25, 2011
- All Gabby could say during DWTS tonight was "Dat dress is soooo cute!" and "Yook at doze shoes Mommy. I want some." April 13, 2011
- All day long G & L asked me to turn on 'dat dancin' show' (DWTS). I suppose I'll be dvring it next week so my future latin dancers can watch and twirl around our living room. April 13, 2011
- Lilly: I'd 'yike' to watch princess kate and will. Oh my goodness they keep me laughing!May 1, 2011
- That baby's only 2 months old and hes alteady got awesome hair, the kind chicks dig! (and to think a guy actually noticed and said it...) For the record, I'm not looking forward to the 'chick' phase.
- "I yuv Parker and I yuv dat he came out of momma's tummy. I wanna 'nother baby." I've never heard anything sweeter! Gotta love my Gab! May 16, 2011
- Gabby upon seeing Johnny Depp on tv told her daddy, "Dat guy is sooo cute." While I'm proud to know she had good taste, I'm a little worried. Her daddy was like "Geez! What is it with that man and women! Even preschoolers are under his spell!" Haha!May 22, 2011
- Gabby: Sissies not sharing it. Me: Not sharing what? Gabby: Her not sharing Parker. Then they went on to tell me that they want another Parker. In fact Lilly said this Parker is Gabby's and we needed 'nother one to be 'Yiddy's.' Should a break the bad newsto her now or later?May 1, 2011
- After readng the story of Noah (twice of course) in the girls' new Bibles, I asked, "Lilly, what did Noah build?" After a long pause Lilly responds, "Ummm...a craft!" I suppose we have a little work to do on comprehension. :) May 23, 2011
- I've also heard "you kiddin' me" and "i a-push-iate it" and "you a seetheart" lately. Have to write it down so I don't forget!June 16, 2011
- Yesterday as I got the girls ready for their first day at summer camp, I talked to them about the importance of not tricking their teachers and telling them their names, the right ones, when asked. After a little discussion, Miss Lil held her hands up to me and said, "Okay, momma. It's alright. I know eversang." And so it begins... June 16, 2011
- "Ah, fooey! Dis is a fun dicament." From the mouth of gabby (and I think donald duck before that). Hopefully she means 'funny predicament.' Crazy girl! :) June 20, 2011
- While eating lunch Gabby asked me what I was eating. I said, "I'm eating the barbaque pork momma made the other night. Woud you like a bite?" "Yes, I would yike a bite." She tried it and then said, "No mommy. I not yike Barbie Sue!" :) June 21, 2011
- Baseball is not looking promising. G and L are taking a feather boa amd barbies with us to practice today. June 27, 2011
- I've heard of finishing school, but has anyone heard of beginning school? Maybe one that has a live in option and strong emphasis on teaching 3 year olds to listen. July 7, 2011
- G and L posed for this picture at chick-fil-a while saying 'mooooo,' but were way too sophisticated to play in the play area with the lesser 'wowdy kitds.' July 15, 2011
- Lilly: I want Mommy to have another baby in her tummy. Shaun: Well no, honey. Mommy doesn't have anyother baby. Lilly: But, wwwwhhyyyyyy? Shaun: Because well...umm...we're not ready for another baby. Lilly: But, wwwwwhyyyyy you not ready, daddy. Shaun: Because we don't have a room for another baby. Lilly: But I 'jus' want one... so funny! July 23, 2011
- Gabby: "Momma, I yike to be tied up too!" That was how she asked us to wrap her up in her towel after swimming.July 31, 2011
- I seriously felt like I was teaching, rather inadequately, theology to my 3 year old today. I'm so moved by Lilly's interest and the fact that she carries her 'Jesus book' around with her all day, but I've seriously never been so overwhelmed with trying to help one of my girls understand something, even the littlest bit. August 3, 2011
- "Mommy, you're awesome!" I knew my girls were brilliant. :) August 5, 2011
- Me: Lilly, did you do this? Lilly: No momma. I jus didn't do it 'cause I was jus watchin' boomer sooner football. Girl's after my own heart! :) August 12, 2011
- Me: Gabby, what are you going to be when you grow up? Gabby: A princess. Me: Lilly, what are you going to be? Lilly: I'm gonna be the queen that scares the princess! ;) August 14, 2011
- Lilly: I'm writin' bills momma. Me: What bills honey? Lilly: The house and da 'simmin' pool. Me: How much is it? Lilly: Two 'fousand.' Gabby: I'm writing bills too. Me: What are you writing bills for? Gabby: Shoes. And JJ...I 'sank.' Lol! At least one has their priorities straight! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment