Almost 2 years ago I started posting on facebook all the funny things Gab and Lil were saying. They had just started talking and I thougtht all their mispronunciations were adorable. Well mispronounced words, turned in to all out hilarious conversations. I started keeping track of this conversations in a word document and also went back and downloaded all my facebook status info. It took me over a month to sort through all the facebook info, but I'm finished now and about to bring you a little series of posts that I like to call FQOTD.
FAVORITE QUOTE OF THE DAY 2012
- Nov 27, 2011 - After putting Gabby to bed a gazillion times tonight, she came out of her room and told me 'Momma, I'm so sankful for Santee Buddies (which is a movie) and Parker.' Quite a combination dear, but not good enough to buy you more time out of bed!
- Dec 6, 2011 Me-‘Would you go check on your brother? I’m almost done making your sandwich.’ Gabby-‘He’s good.’ Me-‘What’s Parker doing?’ Gabby-‘He’s jus tearing sompin up.’
- January 9, 2012 (but even I can recognize funny): Gabby-Momma, I think your nuts!
- January 12, 2012 After Lilly told me I needed to have another baby so Parker would have a baby sister, I asked her how I could get a baby. Her response "Well, you jus opey your mouf, it goes in and you swallow and it gets in your tummy! Its re-dy easy momma. Den, you go to da hospital and day jus take it out!
- Feb 2, 2012 Lilly-'Her hands is chewed (talking about bathtub princess).' Gabby-'Well, we should prolly just cut off her arm.'
- Feb 11, 2012 Gabby (while in the tub) - Look Daddy. Dis is horns down! (She was totally holding her horns down like a good Sooner fan). I can honestly say that I did not teach her that on purpose. We've been learning how to do signs and the sign for love and hook 'em horns is similar so she sorta, kinda, maybe learned love and horns down at the same time. She also thinks she can sign with her toes...
- Feb 12, 2012 While petting our dog JJ, Parker said, "doga doga!" Now, when do you suppose 'momma' will be part of his vocab? ;)
- Feb 15, 2012 • Gabby while driving to preschool - Momma, I sank we should keep Parker. Me - I agree Gab. :)
- Feb 28, 2012 Me-Grammie's going to get ice cream. What kind do you want? Gabby-the green kind. Me-Okay, lime sherbert? Gabby- Yes. Me-Are you sure you dont want orange? Gabby-What flavor is it? Me-Orange. Gabby-No what FLAVOR. Like momma, what does it taste like? Me. Orange! Tastes like orange. Gabby-(blank stare). Me-It is the color orange and the flavor orange. Gab-Okay, I guess orange. I hope it tastes like you say... :)
- March 14, 2012 First, Gabby was begging to have eggs for breakfast tomorrow. (We took her off eggs and have noticed a big difference in her troubles.) Anyways, I told her no because eggs made her tummy have problems. She's started sobbing saying, "No, momma! Its goo-ten. Its goo-ten, I promise!"
- March 14, 2012 Then Lilly (who's always acting silly) was talking to herself at bed time and I overhear, "Yes, Lilly. You are a genius!" No lack of self-esteem there!
- March 20, 2013 Gabby, while chasing Lilly, "Sissy, come here. I'm gonna give you true loves kiss. Do you hear me? I'M GONNA GIVE YOU TRUE LOVES KISS. Don't be afraid. I'm your prince. Sissy! Do you baccept me?" Lol!
- March 23, 2012 While reading Chrysanthemum to the girls, Lilly caught onto the part about being named a flower name too and related it to her name looking like 'yines.' She said, "Its yike yine down, then yine over, then yine, yine, yine, and 2 yines at the end. So its not a flower. My name's a yot of yines." Wondering when her yines will be lines. Will it happen before our 'Yiddy' becomes Lilly?
- March 27, 2012 Gabby-I don’t want chicken breath for dinner.
- April 2, 2012 Today while driving, the girls asked me how they got their names. We started talking about when they were in my tummy, yada yada. Gabbysays, "We were in your tummy togefer. Like us two." Lilly, "And Geegus (Jesus) was wif us in der." I said, "Yes, I think you are right." Lilly adds, "I know He was der momma because he kepts us safe and growin." Gabby, "And now we got outta der and he's in our hearts. Dats just how we talk to him." I both amazed and completely under qualified to have these deep conversations with my little girls! They understand and speak their little hearts and mind so clearly. I hope so bad they hold onto this quality! :)
- April 11, 2012 Gabby-Momma, why are we bein so cranky today? Me-Bahahaha! :) April 11, 2012


No comments:
Post a Comment