I tried about 100 times to get a picture of Gab and Lil beside their tree. That didn't exactly work out, but the outtakes are pretty funny!
Finally! Something I can work with!
This is the little felt tree I was telling you about. It is made of stiff dark green felt (the thicker kind). I bought several different colors of regular, thin, cheapy felt to make the 'ornaments.' I just free-hand cut out shapes and letters that the girls suggested. We made some lights and garland and of course a star for the top. It was a tree that the kids could play with anytime they wanted! It was also super easy, inexpensive, and reusable. That's hard to beat.
This was the scene the night we put up G & L's tree and the felt tree. Shaun was outside working on the Christmas lights and I was turning circles inside trying to make it to bed time. Here's a little front door playing photo-booth, if you will.
I have no idea what they were doing! In the upper-left picture, Shaun is even acting a little scary. :) Perhaps even worse, I can't figure out what I was trying to get a picture of?? Oh well. Trust me when I say there are about 100 crazy, random, out-takes for every 1 perfect picture. Hmm...perhaps that how I managed to take 8000 photos (not kidding) of just my kids last year!?!







No comments:
Post a Comment