Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome to...

Crib bedding and mobile
Mobile. And yes, we know the metal airplanes aren't baby friendly. We made the mobile because we couldn't find one with liked. So, once our little man is sleeping in his crib (a few months down the road) we'll either switch the planes out or take the mobile down.
Inside of bumpers. My mom made the bumpers. Don't they look great?!?
Outside of bumpers and pleated crib skirt


Blanket that I made!


Wall decor above bed

Wall decor, shelf, and Parker blocks. The painted airplane canvas was made by Gabby and Lilly. They sponge painted the sky and then painted inside an airplane stencil we made. I think it turned out so cute and they are very proud of it!
Pleated valence and curtain

Lamp that we added the airplane to

Airplanes hanging from ceiling

Organized closet that will grow with our little boy

We love, love, love how it turned out! Both G & L and now Parker's nursery were created, sewn, and made with love. They both have ended up a little non-traditional, but exactly what we wanted! Thanks for being a part of this journey. More to come soon!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I love how your little man's nursery turned out, love all the details, and LOVE how it was made with so much thought and love! Good job mommy! Can't wait for your little man's arrival...you are going to LOVE having a boy. I have 2 year old B/G twins! It's so much fun having one of each!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen a nursery like that for a 3rd child... mainly because Mommy usually doesn't have the time to spend on it! VERY impressive!! Absolutely love it! That little boy is going to be so spoiled - it's obvious ;) Can't wait to see pics! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete