- Lilly has predicted Parker will weigh 8 pounds and be born with pink hair. Hehe.
- Gabby has predicted Parker will weigh 10 pounds and be born with red hair. (There's a chance she could be totally right...)
- I'm going to say that Parker will be 9lbs and 12oz. I believe he'll be 22 inches long or more. I think he's going to have lots of dark brown hair like his sister's did.
- Daddy says Parker will be 9lbs 7oz and be 22 1/2 inches long. He also thinks he'll have lots of dark brown hair.
Pomp:
Back when we were really worried about Parker's health upon arrival, I made 'Team Parker' shirts for the four of us. So silly, but so fun! G & L have shirts too, but they are not pictured here.

Then, after searching for a 'big sis' outfit and not finding what I liked, I decided to make them for Gabby and Lilly.

These were actually super simple. I just used fabric and applique paper. Once I decided on a font, I printed out the words, cut them out of fabric and applique paper, ironed them together, and then ironed onto the shirts. Next I sewed around each letter a little bit inside the edge so that it will only have a frayed look right on the edges. I added matching ruffles to G & L's jeans after that. I think the ruffles look adorable. I have a really hard time finding clothes small enough to fit Gabby and Lilly through the waist and hips, yet long enough in length so I'm thinking I'll be adding cute ruffles to lots of pants! I can't wait to get some pictures of them wearing these little outfits! Today I asked them which outfit, big sis or team parker, they wanted to wear to the hospital and it was a clear decision that they wanted to wear their 'Team Parker' shirts. Too funny!
Even though I have two diaper bags already, I decided to get another one for Baby Parker. Our other two are either pink and brown or too small. They are both really used as well so I splurged and purchased this one. I really like it! It can be a sling bag or a backpack which I think will be handy when I have all three kiddos with me by myself (assuming that happens some day...). Hehe.


Finally! The best for last! Here are some onsies and outfits that I have for Parker!
This is what I plan to bring him home in...of course there's a good chance he's going to be too big to ever wear it! Let's hope not!
I made this little onsie simply because I thought he needed something that said 'Baby Parker' since that is what everyone calls him thanks to his big sisters!

We are getting closer and closer by the minute! I can't wait to share with you the best pictures of all: pictures of our Parker! Stay turned!



No comments:
Post a Comment