Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard 2011

Whether you call is a blizzard, snowmaggedon, or snowpocalypse there's no way to miss all the snow that dumped on 'Okey-homa' (as G & L call it) this week! Basially the whole place has been shut down for two days now. Gabby and Lilly's school is closed and Shaun's been off work for three days, including tomorrow. Its just plain crazy!

Pictures of the snow around our house

Shaun and I have had to work hard to keep the girls preoccupied for three days while not being able to get out. Yesterday we let them paint our front door. They were 'painting the snow.' I guess since they could see it out the window, they were imagining actually painting it.

Lilly, the ar-tiste.

Gabby, the planner, supervisor, and secondary painter.

(We do all have to have a job in this world.)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love that idea of painting the door. We got 20 inches of snow here in Wisconsin last week so I know how you feel being cooped up in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my favorite phrase during all this has been Snow-klahoma !
    So, what do you use for the paint ? What a great idea !

    ReplyDelete