So I went to the dentist (which I'm fretting about while I sleep because my subconscience knows that I'm intentionally 'forgetting' to make an appointment!). While at the office, they take x-rays. The lady takes one, comes back, sets up for the second, goes behind the wall, and takes the second. However, before she can get back to me, the machine swivels down and beeps twice taking two more x-rays. After some confustion, she realizes that the machine just went a little haywire and decided to go grab the film. "Look at this," she so innocently says. The first picture was nothing recognizable. The second, well it was all too recognizable. Apparently the machine swiveled down to my abdomen and took an x-ray of my growing babIES! Yes, the picture was two little ultrasound baby faces. At which point
Oh, Lord, please grant me patience during the next two weeks leading up to taking a peek at whatever blessing you have in store for us. And, if it isn't too much to ask, please make me braindead during the night because a girl can only take so many sleepless nights. That should do for now. Amen.
I'll leave you with some pictures of my first two multiple blessings.



Kristyn, whatever God gives you you'll love and bless with good, solid parenting. Your girls are beautiful...I'm so disappointed i won't get the opportunity to be their teacher this fall! Good luck in getting your results!
ReplyDelete