Friday, August 20, 2010

Meet Baby C

Our family is growing by 2 feet this time...

Here are a couple pictures of our newest baby blessing!

Profile of Baby C

Picture of baby's face...this looks just like Gabby and Lilly's facial bone structure from ultrasounds!


Our sweet little baby appears to be perfectly healthy. The heart rate was 171 beats per minutes. In the beginning of the scan, this sweetie was sound asleep. After a little coughing, sneezing, and moving around on my part, he or she woke up and put on a little show! Lots of moving, kicking, and dancing!

Gabby and Lilly came with us to this first ultrasound. They liked watching the baby, but after a few minutes the big fish tank in the waiting room was just too inticing! Now, when they see one of the ultrasound pictures they know it is 'the baby' and talk about the baby. We printed them off one picture each and put it in a little frame. They decided where to put it in their room, even though sweet Gabby really wanted to sleep with the baby's picture. Maybe its the hormones, but that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! :)

I'm feeling good for the most part. I'm nauseated some mornings, but not others. I'm mostly very tired. Pre-baby I used to go non-stop all day and even well into the evening once the girls went to sleep for the night. That has definitely changed. I feel like I do nothing during naptime except eat lunch and maybe catch a nap. The same can be said for the evening. Thank goodness I have such an understanding husband who (with a broken wrist) helps out so much! I'm looking forward to the exhaustion passing soon.

All in all, our growing family is so happy, so blessed, so thankful!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment