Saturday, June 12, 2010

Memorial Day Play

This Memorial Day we traveled to Lake Texoma to relax and play in the water! Gabby and Lilly are about half fish so they had so much fun!

Is Gabby not the sweetest in this picture?!?

Jump, jump...

Goin' for a ride!

My handsome hubby. He's about to catch our dinner. No, not really, but I thought he'd like if we pretended he was so manly! :)

Still enjoying the view...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Blowing bubbles does look similar to child drowning. Hmm

Gabby, not to be outdone by sister.

JUMP!

Whoa!

Flying high!!!

Overall we had a blast at the lake. It was really busy on the water so we didn't play off the beach much, but Gabby and Lilly enjoyed themselves. And, I could be wrong, but I think the grown-ups did too! I hope so badly that G & L grow up loving the water and cherishing childhood memories like these!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment