First, we had a picky-wick (that's Owen talk for picnic) and played at the nearby playground.
Then we went inside and stopped at the petting zoo area. The girls absolutely loved petting these llamas (I think...I'm bad with animals). In fact Lilly kept laying down on the llamas belly and I had to keep pulling her away.
We saw a quick otter,
A nice man and his nice, very well behaved dog,
A Giraffe,
PENGUINS!,
And...a tiger!
They even had a carosel. Miss G and Miss L didn't like it much more than last time, but we figured out that the trick is to enjoy the ride, too!
The Erie zoo was fantastic. It wasn't overwhelmingly big, but instead just the perfect size to go through in a couple hours. They animals were so easy to see and we had a blast!
The Whole Gang!














No comments:
Post a Comment