Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Still Catching Up...

I have several more posts to link up for anyone interested to read. One day I'll take a picture of my long list of pictures and blog topics. I've been keeping it for almost a year now, but have had a lot of trouble finding time to blog. Recently, I decided to use nap time 3-4 days a week to catch up on my blogging. A first it seems like a big waste of time compared to the cleaning, cooking, and laundry that constantly need attention. However, I enjoy writing and keeping up with this so I've decided to try and be okay with giving myself this 1 1/2 hours a day to do something I enjoy. We'll see how it goes!


The links below are to many different random occassions that occured this past spring. And yes, I have even more to link up soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment