I am surrounded by such amazing, strong, full of life women! I decided recently that I can't let another day go without mentioning a few of them. I'm very fortunate to have many girlie friends that are genuine and sincere. Some of them have started businesses recently while others are working toward helping others and growing their families. These ladies (as well as many more) have helped support me personally as I continue on the motherhood journey and professionally as a photographer. Simply put, I'm trying to return the favor. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to a great group of ladies!
April is a friend of mine who sells Scentsy. She is also a wonderful teacher. If you are in need of a Scentsy consultant, check out her webpage!
Lindsay and her family are on the journey to adoption. If you feel inspired to help this sweet family reach their dream of having another child, check out her blog and read about what you can do to help!
Amanda is a friend and fellow twin momma who is raising money for her daughter and their Down Syndrom buddy walk team. Click here if you'd like to read more about it!
Saradee is a friend of mine who recently started a sweet treat business! As a conisuer of all things sweet and treat, let me just tell you her cookies and cake dots are awesome! If you are local check out her facebook page at here.
And last, but certainly not least, I'd like to share a little bit about my newest twin mommy friend. Her name is Tiffany and her daughter (she had boy/girl twins in May) is struggling with medical issues and infection while in the NICU. Sending up thougths and prayers for them are so appreciated. Also, in the next couple weeks, Agatha's Extras will be holding a fundraiser to help begin a bow collection for her daughter Jillian. Bows and headbands around Jillian's head help her with some of the problems she struggling with. You can read all about it here. Basically, for every 3 bows you buy, 1 is sent to Jillian at no charge. I might add that the bows are way more reasonable that anything I've seen!
Also, Tiffany has inspired many of us in my circle of friends to begin sewing NICU smocks. I know many of you who read this blog have shared with me that you have twins and/or had children in the NICU. So you know how blissful it was the first day your baby got to wear clothes. Remember walking into the NICU each day and being so excited just to see what your baby might be wearing? Well, these NICU smocks are made so that they do not hinder any wires, monitors, or other medical devices. They are super simple to make as well. We are going to try to make 75-90 for our local hospitals. If you are nearby and want to help sew a smock, please please please let me know. Details can be found here. If you are far away, perhaps you might have a twins group or just be a kind soul with a sewing machine and a desire to bless the parents and babies in your local NICU.
I also need to give credit to the designer of my new blog! Oh, how I'd love to take credit for it myself, but in the spirit of giving credit where credit is due, click on over to Life Long Memories and check out things out. Kelley did a wonderful job with my blog and was so easy to work with. She even changed my banner a few times until I was satisfied.
Alright, click away friends. Be inspired, dig deep, and be blessed!


Thanks for the shout out girlie!
ReplyDeleteAlso loving the new look. My blog needs one as you know that's been on my to-do list for 2 years now! :)
ReplyDelete