Lilly digging into her first ever Indian Taco! Are Indian Taco a fair food all over the country or just in the south?
There was a very neat area sectioned off for children. Not only was there a playground, but also slime making, painting, and flower potting. Very cool!
G & L swinging...
rumor has it someone is getting these girls their very own swings for our backyard!
PAINTING! (Lilly's Heaven on Earth!)
Mmm...looking off into the distance, no doubt being inspired...
But, for all the fun we had making goo and painting, nothing compared to riding the 'sorsies.' Gabby and Lilly are horse-crazed!
Just looking at this picture makes me want to live on an acreage with ponies (with a farm hand to take care of said ponies)!
We plan on making May Fair a traditional. It was a wonderful way to spend a day with Grammie and the girls!










I've never even heard of an Indian taco- what is it?
ReplyDeleteThis looks like such a fun day! My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins or multiples will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.
ReplyDelete