Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Housekeeping!

I have added a couple things to our site and wanted to point them out to our readers.

On the left side of our blog we now have a guestbook and email subscription option. The guestbook allows you to leave us a message (positive, please! :) ) without having to be registered with Google.

The email subscription enables you to receive emails when I update our site. This is nice for people who do not have blogs/blog reading lists.

I think that is all for now...this is probably the shortest post I will ever write. I'm working on my long winded-ness, but similar to my control freak issues, these things take time!

One cute picture before I go...


So, go on. What are you waiting for?!? Try out the new guestbook feature and leave us lots of love about these two cuties. (Spoken like a truly biased Mommy!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment