The 3 Little e's have a lot waiting for them tomorrow morning!
G & L got a {heart} attack!
So did P!
This is the way this momma does Valentine candy in the heart boxes. Growing up my mom found really fancy boxes for my brother and I and filled them up with our favorite goodies every year. Its no shock that I'm not a 'choose a chocolate and be suprised' kinda girl. I like what I like and I like to know what I'm eating. So, suppose a momma projects this on her chidlren. What might be the result? A box of chocolates that are homeade with G & L's favorites!
Rice crispy squares dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles, heart shaped peanut butter cookies, and pretzel kissy treats with special peanut butter m&m tops!
So, we came up with 5 clues to lead them to...
The present! (That I definitely didn't tag with a misspelled word...just noticed it. Will be changing.)
And, last but not least, these are the 'Vadentimes' that G & L will be giving to their classmates! I found this idea on Pinterest recently and thought it was too cute. G & L were not so thrilled today when they realized that momma wasn't going to be keeping this cereal around for them to eat, but instead helping them make little gifts for the friends. Yes, I'm that mom and doesn't allow her kids to have sugary cereal. I mean rice krispy treats and candy doesn't have sugar in it afterall. :)
Hope you all have a very Happy Valentines Day! For us tomorrow is bitter sweet. Bitter because its the anniversary of a dear ones death and sweet because its the day Shaun proposed to me 8 years ago. Tonight as we sat down and thought of what to write on the 'heart attack' hearts and the scavenger hunt clues, I just had to laugh realizing that 8 years ago I was planning my Valentines Day outfit and he was making final preparations for our proposal. Then and now, life sure is sweet!








How fun to think back what each of you were doing 8 years ago! And I LOVE all the beautiful thoughts you put into play to make this a special day for your family. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day to you and yours!