Saturday, November 5, 2011

Peter and his Fairies

This year the 3 Little e's dressed up as Peter Pan and Fairies for Halloween! And even though we were battling illness, we just had to snap a few Halloween costume shots!

Peter Pan (or Peter Parker as we started calling him) and his fairies!

DSC_8422 edited

Oh, Peter. I could just eat you up!

DSC_8439 edited

Love the hat and the little felt sword. The boy wearing it is easy on the eyes, too!

DSC_8429 edited

Miss Purplicious Fairy Gabby! Such a spunky, sweet little thing.

DSC_8442 edited

I just love this!

DSC_8446 edited

Miss Pinkalicious Fairy Lil! She the most kind-hearted fairy I know!

DSC_8450 edited

And one of the 2 most beautiful too!
(I'm such a modest momma.)

DSC_8453 edited

Fairy shoes because every classy fairy must have practical yet fancy shoes! Actually I made all three costumes this year. About 10 days before Halloween I didn't think I was going to have them finished, but somehow it happened. Thank goodness! Peter's costume as super simple...felt and fleece. Add in a cutie to wear it and ta-da! G & L's was a different story. AND, to top it off, when you finish one, you don't get to have that woohoo! i'm done kinda feeling. Or maybe you do for a split second and then realize you have another costume exactly the same to do. Let's just say that I'm not sure I'll take on all 3 next year...

halloween shoes together

Hope you had a Happy Halloween! More trick-or-treating pictures to come!

DSC_8422 edited 2

No comments:

Post a Comment