Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Photo Booth!

Halloween Photo Booth 2008-2011

Every year Grama buys and sends a Halloween outfit for the 3Le's. I'm not sure how it all began, but we started taking pictures of our kiddos in front of our fireplace when G & L were itty bitty babies. The best part about this year's picture is that we got to add our Sweet P to it! And even though I don't like admitting by babies are getting bigger and bigger each day, it is really neat to see how they are growing up! I'm not sure about you, but that fireplace looks pretty full...not sure we could squish a 4th little Peyton in there. :)

DSC_8079 edited

DSC_8087 edited

***The other change you might notice is the flooring in our house! Over summer we took out the carpet and opted for wood floors. We love love love it! If I had my way, we'd take the rest of the carpet in the house out as well!***

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Those two pretty girls look so complete with that little guy in the middle! (And I thought kiddos get more photogenic as they got older, but yours had it from the get go! Hopefully mine will get better! It's frustrating!)

    ReplyDelete