This weekend we went on a family date night! Our destination: Pinkitzel! Pinkitzel is this adorable cupcakery and candy boutique in Bricktown. I'm pretty sure the girls and I were in love before we even walked in the door!
First you choose your cupcake...or perhaps cupcakes (if and only if you intend to give them to your sweet grandmother...I also suggest taking them to her immediately because there's a 100% chance they will be eaten by you or your family if you don't, but we definitely did not do that). And yes, this is a little like what I envision Heaven being like.
Then you purchase your cutely bottled water (which makes it okay that you paid $3.50 for water that probably came from the backroom sink)...
Then you take off the paper wrapper...
Well, what are you waiting for?!? Go for it!
And don't forget to wash it down with some milk! Oh yes. This place also has a milk bar. Gabby would like to add that it is all much better if you place your decorative cupcake wrapper on your head like a hat.
Daddy took her word for it.
Lilly decided to go with the 'icing first' approach.
Or did we??? :)
I must also add that I wouldn't put it past this Momma to have some sort of G & L birthday party in one of the party rooms at Pinkitzel. They are uh-door-able! Seriously. When I said this to Shaun, he said "Yeah and it will probably be like $300." When I looked at him like 'seriously dude...$300...what do you think I usually spend on their parties?" He said, "PER KID!" I'm thinking that unless he plans to add 'party planner' to his resume, we'll just have to wait and see. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment