But, while those are blessings I've been enjoying for quite a while now, I'd like to introduce you to a new blessing in our life. A baby blessing!
That's right! We are expecting another baby in February 2011! And we couldn't be happier!
So, what do you think Baby #3 is? A boy or maybe another girl? Weigh in on our sidebar pole!



Congratulations! Three is a lot of work but so much fun as well! Wait until your girls see their little baby brother or sister...it will be love at first site! My son loves his sisters!
ReplyDeleteWe have a friend due in February as well, a Valentines baby for them!
What wonderful news! I'm so excited for your family!
ReplyDeletecongrats! so exciting!
ReplyDeletecongrats! We have twin girls (almost 2) and want to start trying for another, I am nervous! But now i see you are doing it and it's possible! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats. Looks like we are in this boat together. We don't have an exact due date because I don't remember when my last period is but the said an estimated due date is mid February. I am having an ultrasound next Wednesday to hopefully know more. So excited for you
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention or ask really are you showing at all? I know probably rude question but I have a baby belly already and I am worried about showing this early but several people have said that you show earlier with your second pregnancy plus even earlier when you carried twins first. Feel free to email me at brown020704@yahoo.com if you want.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I'm so happy for y'all! What a lucky baby to have two sweet big sisters and such a great family! Love the way you broke the news to Daddy... you'll treasure that book forever!
ReplyDelete