'Do these sunglasses make my hair look crazy?'
This girl's always smoochin' her daddy.
align="center">Miss Gabby and Momma. This was the first time the girls swam with life jackets on that they were old enough to let go of us a little. This is a picture of Gabby 'simmin' with one arm like Ariel the mermaid. I totally convinced her to try it by saying she was just like Ariel when she swam with one arm and held onto mommy with the other. I should probably feel guilty about it, but I don't!This guy really does love the water! He spent a lot of time in it. When I was pregnant had excess amniotic fluid, the doctors would always try to calm my nerves by telling me that he'd be okay and that he would probably be a swimmer one day. :)
We call this look 'smoulder.'
I guess this one can be called precious.
And this one is 'Grammie if you don't get that camera out of my face and stop taking pictures of me I'm gonna get you!'
The five BIG & little E's 2011
And this was our picture from last year. G & L were two and P was in my tummy. Can you believe how young the girls look?!? It's like they're all the sudden more like little girls than toddlers.
We had so much fun swimming. Thanks Uncle Chip and Aunt Brenda for having us down! Let's do it again soon!











No comments:
Post a Comment